Finding the right auto insurance carrier can be difficult in today’s day and age. So many options yet no one to advise you on the best coverage options for your situation. It is important understand what “Full Coverage” actually looks like.
Here are some coverages to keep an eye for in your personal auto policy:
- Liability Limit for Bodily Injury
- Liability Limit for Property Damage
- Liability Limit for Total Accident
- Medical Payment Limit
- Comprehensive Damage Deductible
- Collision Damage Deductible
- Rental Vehicle
- Towing Expense
- Roadside Assistance
When was the last time you took a look at these coverages? Or has your agent explained them to you?
Click here to chat with us now or on Facebook messenger, or call us at (773)917-6688