Liquor liability/Dram shop insurance protects you from damages claimed as a result of a patron of your business becoming intoxicated and injuring himself or others. If your business manufactures, sells, serves or facilitates the use or purchase of alcohol, then your business is likely required to have this coverage.

Many insurance carriers require establishments to provide alcohol awareness education and training to employees in order for them to provide this coverage.

Winmore Insurance Solutions specializes in providing this coverage for the following industries:

  • Restaurants
  • Grocery Stores
  • Liquor Stores
  • Convenient Stores
  • Gas Stations
  • Mini Marts

Click here to chat with us now or on Facebook messenger, or call us at (773)917-6688

Request a free quote

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.