The difference between a commercial auto insurance policy and a personal auto insurance policy may seem obvious, but certain business usage and vehicle types may be excluded from your personal auto policy.
You may be asking “why do I need commercial vehicle insurance?”. That’s a great question. Personal auto policies were NOT meant for businesses so they are written and rated differently. As a business owner, you have different needs when it comes to protecting your assets. A commercial auto policy has specific coverage and language to better protect your business.
Here are some of the coverage included in a commercial auto policy:
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage
- Property Damage Liability Coverage
- Combined Single Limit (CSL)
- Medical Payments or Personal Injury Coverage
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage
- Under insured Motorist Coverage
- Comprehensive Physical Damage Coverage
- Collision Coverage
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto Liability
These are all essential coverage and some may apply to you more than others. Here at Winmore Insurance Services LLC. (A Chicago Based Company) our licensed agents will sit down with you and ask the appropriate questions to ensure you have the appropriate coverage based on your needs.
Click here to chat with us now or on Facebook messenger, or call us at (773)917-6688